Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ALAS,I GET THE TIME!!!!

Finally the exams are over and I can do the things i want to do....things which had to be done last summer........some ofcourse are fresh ideas evolving out from life her at IITK.
One of them.....which has been postponed for quite some time now is blogging.
So here I am!!!
For the past 4-5 hrs...i have thinking of topics which would apt for my first blog........topics which would make good read...infact great read..........but in vain.Then I saw the tagline of one my freinds on facebook.....about something which happened about 6-8 hrs bck........believe me....'twas worse than a nightmare.
Well what was it????
The one,theonly 'batti' endsem exam............goodness me.......not in my wildest of imaginations did I think that RKB(our prof.) would throw up somehting like this.It was a great sight.......IITians,considered to be the best brains in this country,being ripped apart.........the only regret though....I was one of them!!!

The exam though aptly potrayed my first year here at IITK.Wanted to do so much.....did very little...and to add to it........BAD acad records.Life here has not been great...especially compared to the kinnd of expectations one has after clearing JEE.
But nevertheless...........somewhere there has to be new beginning.....and hopefully this summer is the one.It would perhaps be the time when I would be able to gather that courage and confidence all over again.................

Hmmmmmm........I have written a lot which I shouldn't have....but still once written.....'let it be'.

Would surely write more in the vacations............
cya.

1 comment:

  1. venky good to see you writing. believe next year would be better... just enjoy the ambiance and collect all the fun you can .. best of luck for future endeavors.. and keep writing i would try to follow

    ReplyDelete